This pair of black Tahitian cultured pearl earrings are one of our most popular dangling earrings. They can dress up a causal outfit or complement the finest evening wear. These cultured pearls are set in 18k white gold and enhanced by one luminous diamond each (0.08 total carat weight). These Tahitian cultured pearls are AAA quality, with excellent luster, striking color, and very clean surface. This jewelry is hand made by our skilled jewelers in USA and quality controlled strictly by our cultured pearl experts. It comes with a high quality jewelry box and a certificate of authenticity.
Black Tahitian Cultured Pearls
Tahitian cultured pearls are found in the deep waters off Tahiti’s coast. Exotic and eye-catching, they are treasured for their rare and natural black color. They are also known to exhibit extraordinary overtones. Symbols of luxury and perfection, Tahitian cultured pearls make a unique gift.
About Premium Pearl, Inc
Premium Pearl, Inc is a team of highly skilled cultured pearl experts, jewelers, and jewelry designers. We travel around the world to find the most beautiful cultured pearls used in our jewelry. Premium Pearl, Inc has been featured in major publications such as Audrey Magazine, L.A. Brides, and USA today.
- One of our most popular dangle earrings, this pair of black Tahitian cultured pearls are set in 18k white gold and enhanced by one luminous diamond each (0.08 total carat weight).
- These cultured pearls are very fine AAA quality, naturally black, with excellent luster, striking color, and very clean surface.
- These cultured pearls are hand selected from pearl farms in Tahiti to ensure its highest quality. The jewelry is beautifully made by our skilled jewelers in USA.
- The jewelry comes with a high quality jewelry box and a certificate of authenticity.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.